[Dixielandjazz] How do they get these gigs?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 18:46:40 PST 2012

 Steve:

 I will do so,  I am the PR Agent for his Band, he  is a modest man for a musician
 and likes to keep a low profile amongst his peers,particularly about things concerning
 his band that might appear to be bragging.   He speaks highly of your band and Louis Lince's, UK band, and Tito Martino's, band in Brazil, Jim Kashinians band in Spain, Bill Haesler's and Ross Anderson's  bands in Australia.   He admires good professional Band leaders all over the world that in his opinion keep this great music alive and in front of substantial audiences.

Keep Swingin'

Bart