[Dixielandjazz] Farewell to Childhood friend -Don Ingle & Jean

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Sat Mar 10 19:09:44 PST 2012

I knew Don when he was little like me. Our father's were friends in the music business. Ane we met up again in Logan Oh about 11 yrs. ago when we all were at the Washboard Festival they hold every Father's Day weekend.
A friend and a real part of my history gone. RIP I will remember!

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com