[Dixielandjazz] Don & Jean Ingle RIP

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 17:40:56 PST 2012

Hi All,

What devastating news. DJML has lost a valued friend and a great fund of knowledge and information. Like many others on this list, I never had the pleasure of meeting Don & Jean in person, but, like many listmates, we corresponded fairly regularly on-list and off, and swapped recordings and anecdotes. They became friends whose communications were eagerly looked forward to. They're going to be very sadly missed by all whose lives were touched by them. RIP Don and Jean

Ken Mathieson