[Dixielandjazz] What Now???

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 07:04:50 PST 2012

Below excerpt from "The Daily Local" newspaper in West Chester PA. It
is a music review;

"The New York Based Band, Stratospheerius plays a style of music that
defies categorization - A blend of straight-up rock, jazz, folk,
fusion, prog-rock and funk. The group's founding member, Joe Deninzon
describes the sound as 'psychojazz trip funk''"

For those psychojazz trip funk fans in Philadelphia, the band plays at
the Grape Room, 105 Grape Street in the Manyunk section tonight.

As for me, I'm considering changing my band's name to The
Psychodixielandjazz Band. Could be the secret of worldwide
recognition. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone