[Dixielandjazz] Franz Jackson Facebook Page

mjewell at franzjackson.com mjewell at franzjackson.com
Fri Mar 2 13:18:33 PST 2012

Hi, I'm the daughter of the late Chicago jazz legend, Franz Jackson.

Since his passing in 2008, I have made it my mission to keep his name and music alive in whatever way I can.  To that end, I've built a website for him ( www.franzjackson.com ) which has a lot of great information about him along with pictures and videos.  Also, I maintain a Facebook page for him and would really appreciate the support of those of you who are on Facebook through some new fans of the page.

You can "Like" Franz's page by going to www.facebook.com/franzjacksonjazz .  This is a great way to find out about new things going on related to Franz and his legacy.  Any new "Likes" and "shares" with others will be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Michelle Jewell

--
Michelle Jewell
mjewell at franzjackson.com
(269) 684-6386
www.franzjackson.com

We do not share your personal information with any third-parties.  If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply to this message indicating your desire to be removed.

Become a fan of Franz's on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/franzjackson