[Dixielandjazz] Bill Cosby danced across the stage to play his final solo beneath the iconic bunny.

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 09:11:58 PDT 2012

At the 34th annual  <http://t.ymlp210.net/yywagajbyharaeueadawqb/click.php>
Playboy Jazz Festival  on Sunday June, 17th,
<http://t.ymlp210.net/yyqaaajbyhaaaeueaxawqb/click.php> Bill Cosby danced
across the stage to play his final solo beneath the iconic bunny.

"It's my last time here," he announced to the applauding crowd, which filled
the Hollywood Bowl to the last bleacher. "And I'm gonna give you something
you've never heard before. Take it back to the bridge!"

Cosby grabbed a trombone from the
<http://t.ymlp210.net/yyyalajbyhagaeueapawqb/click.php> Preservation Hall
Jazz Band, who followed his order with upbeat, New Orleans-style jazz.

The comedian tapped his foot, held the instrument to his mouth, threw his
head back - and abruptly pulled it into two pieces.

"Thank you!" he yelled, walking away.

Warm Regards

Bob Romans

Cell Block 7 Jazz Band