[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Bizouam

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 07:40:07 PDT 2012

I do 't know who Bizouam is other than the clarinetist on that Albert Nicholas video. I don't know that band either, but since they are playing in St Germain Des Pres. I'll make a SWAG that it is a French band and Bizouam is a French clarinetist. Perhaps a french listmate can help with more information?

Onb the CDs, I sing "I Want a Little Girl" and Paul Grant sings "Someday You'll Be Sorry", What A Wonderful World"  etc.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband