[Dixielandjazz] Trad jazz in London

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 24 16:43:12 PDT 2012

Hi Marek,
There are some dates on my website under venues.
http://www.traditional-jazz.com/#

Chigwell runs Tuesdays as does Botany Bay. Enfield, Wednesdays. The Pump
House at Watford runs Thursdays, The Spice of Life in Central London, I
think is on Friday lunchtimes. Hornchurch runs Sunday evening. Charles
Cryer Theatre, Sutton on Tuesdays. Warlingham once a month on Wednesday.
Epsom Playhouse alternate Mondays.
Hope that helps,

Cheers,

John