[Dixielandjazz] Little Thomas Wiggins / needs Trombone mentor

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 17 17:40:25 PDT 2012

Hi Marek,

Yep, she certainly is! Christine and I are TTF forum mates from way back
and, when she was in Australia at an insect conference here in Brisbane, I
was able to show her some of the local scenery and we got to play together
with my band at our jazz club.

PM is a Personal Message, which is one of the one-on-one methods of
correspondence on The Trombone Forum (TTF).

Best,

Grah

 Graham Martin
 REDLAND BAY, Qld.