[Dixielandjazz] Franz Jackson: Milestone - We Need You!

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 08:50:12 PDT 2012

To all list members, whatever your personal taste in jazz might be,
please consider pledging your support for this project.  This man was a
musical giant whose career spanned nearly 80 years, starting in 1929.
If you watch Michelle's video I'm sure you'll be as moved as I was by
her love for her father and her determination to provide a fitting
tribute and memorial to him.  The pledges are coming in, but there's a
long way to go, and only 28 days left to reach the target.

Tony Davis