[Dixielandjazz] Lewdness is where you find it.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 09:30:58 PDT 2012

On Jun 8, 2012, at 10:48 AM, Jim O'Briant wrote:

> Steve Barbone wrote:
>
>> Musicians, Songwriters and Poets have dirty minds? ....
>
> From 1905: "You can go as far as you like with me, in my Merry Oldsmobile

Dear Jim:

I'll bet of we started a list of such lyrics, we could go on for months. These days the songs and lyrics are much more explicit. Hear an OKOM version of such a song at:  CAUTION - XXX RATED for language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LDHi-bLbw

Or for one of many drag singer versions see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8MVhGmPh74

Sounds like a big hit with the kids. <grin >

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband