[Dixielandjazz] Gary Church update 6/7/2012

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Thu Jun 7 13:03:43 PDT 2012

YAY! This is great news and I'm so happy he's able to get to New
Orleans.

Beth

Good morning Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your kind support, love and generous donations. Gary
would not make without you!!!

Diagnosis: crainiotomy of left temporal lesion (performed 5/16/2012)

Gary has been home for one week now and each day gets better!

---snip---

All the Doctors have cleared Gary to go to New Orleans with me this
Sunday for week at New OrleansTraditional Jazz Band Camp. Everthing,
(classes, jam sessions and dining during the day) are contained in the
Bourbon Orleans Hotel. It is O. K. for Gary to fly and they said it
won't hurt his head. I will watch him and when he gets tired I will make
sure he makes it back to the room safely. (I will have a performance at
the Palm Court, Preservations Hall, Funky Pirate, Fritzels, and play my
horn in the second line parade...Gary really wants to be there for my
performances and cheer me on...He is so sweet!)

Lots of love, thanks and God Bless YOU! You are so "special"!

Cheryl Thurston & Gary Church
25238 S. Rosebud Dr.
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248

p.s. I lost my mobile phone. If you want to call, the home number is
(480) 895-2765. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll call
you back.