[Dixielandjazz] Austin Jazz Opportunities

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 06:19:41 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 12:45, Marek Boym wrote:
> Hello Daiel,
> Having read your email I have no idea what are you talking about.
> Perhaps you could be more specific?  Or p rovide a you Tube link?
> Cheers,
> Marek,Israel
Marek and list,

I /think /the UK band:  brassvolcanoes.com  would fit the bill.....  all
professional jazz musicians in their 20s to early 40s with a style that
appeals to young people and has won over some of the dyed in the wool
British "Trad" (hate the word but you probably know what I mean) fans.
We went to one of their gigs in a huge  tunnel under Waterloo(London)
station and were 40 years and more older than most of the youngsters who
were there to dance.... A great atmosphere the place was packed and the
beer was real ale (the wine was dreadful though:-) )

I don't think they're booked for Bude but who knows?

Jude
judyeames.co.uk