[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse 5 + 2 & kissing sounds.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 2 14:37:22 PDT 2012

Dear Gary,
What a great memory lead.
And thanks Steve, you came through with another rare link.
Again.
So far as that version of "Hot Lips" by the FH5+2, it is a later one not in my collection but I too found it enjoyable and am certainly not put off by the "kissing" solo.
Maybe I'm not as on-eyed as 'some' people think.
But then I was nurtured on Spike Jones' records in my youth and they are still some of the favourites in my collection.
Marek, try the FH5+2 rendition again, using Steve's link.
Very kind regards,
Bill.