[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight? Indeed!! The FH5+2

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 2 09:33:21 PDT 2012

>>>Dear Marek,
Assuming that it may be from the "FH5+2 plays for Lovers" album, I listened to it, but no kissing noises there, that I could hear.
Come on Mike Logsdon, this is right up your alley.
What is the tune Marek is referring to?
Very kind regards,
Bill.<<<

Can't say I was ever up on FH5+2 details, and I also can't say (clasping hands, bowing humbly) that I ever really cared much for them, except for a handful of tunes.  I can say, however, that in both music and film a small thing (a sound, a scene) can, after decades have passed, sound or appear in one's memory completely different than the original.

Sent from my cOmputer