[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight? Indeed!!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:09:55 PDT 2012

Dear Bill,
I am not even sure of the title!  It wa played many (could be as many
as 30, or even more) on a Voice of Israel jazz programme, introduced
by Shlomo Israeli, in Hebrew, either as "Blues Haneshikot" (Kissing
Blues) or "Shir Vneshikot" (Kissing Song); all I remember is the
endless kissing sound, byeither Ward Kimball or Danny Alguire.  Ine of
the first FH5+2 songs I've ever heard.
Sorry.
Best wishes