[Dixielandjazz] Ted Gioia's new book Jazz Standards. Comments by Vickers, Friedwald and Ringwald

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 18:39:39 PDT 2012

To  Bob Ringwald, DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Bob—my apologies.  As you will note in the review—there was a line separating the last 1/3 of the review.  I mistakenly assumed that  those were your comments about songs which should have been included, but weren’t.

I’m sending this to all the list.  It was my error, but I hope you can see that it was an honest mistake.  I didn’t repeat that review.  Those who are curious, maybe having skipped it the first time, are encouraged to review the previous post.

Norman.