[Dixielandjazz] Sunset Jazz, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Jul 29 10:54:05 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

You are invited to Sunset Jazz with Bob Ringwald and the Fulton Street Jazz Band.

On August 2, the Fulton Street Jazz Band will be featured at Sunset Jazz, a backyard concert at the residence of George Esposito, 6138 Woodhaven Ave, Carmichael CA.

For many years George, who is a retired broadcaster, has opened his house and beautiful back yard in the summers to Sunset Jazz Concerts.

The hours are 7:00 – 9:00 PM. The cost is $10 per person. This includes wine and snacks.

I hope to see a lot of our Jazz friends Thursday night.

For any more information or reservations, Call George at 916/ 536-9063.

The following is from:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

And

www.fultonstreetjazz.com/schedule.php

Aug 2, 2012

Fulton Street Jazz Band

Sunset Jazz, Back Yard Concert, 7:00 - 9:00 PM

George Esposito residence, 6138 Woodhaven Ave, Carmichael CA

$10, includes wine and snacks.

Info: Reservations suggested 916/ 536-9063, but not necessary. However, they would be nice, in order to help George plan for chairs, wine and snacks.

-Bob Ringwald

Fulton Street Jazz Band

www.ringwald.com

www.fultonstreetjazz.com

916/ 806-9551

"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would
promise them missionaries for dinner."
H. L. Mencken 1880-1956