[Dixielandjazz] Resting places and the music business--Mike Vax Writes

Paul Kurtz Jr kurtzph at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 10:48:14 PDT 2012

What very practical advice from Mike Vax, a guys who's been through the wars. My old band director started the first music management program in the state of Florida s far as I know and was always very practical when it came to the business side of music. He came out of the banking business and knew people have to eat.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL