[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong birthday broadcast

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 18:03:21 PDT 2012

Bill and Anton,
I found it many years ago, about 2001, probably.
I searched for it a few days ago and couldn't find it.
One may need access to genealogical websites to find it.
Rickie Ricardi would know about this, for sure.
Sorry I can't be specific.
If Mississippi Rag archives exist, it would be there.
-- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann