[Dixielandjazz] More on hacking, spoofing, spam, etc.

Henry C. Mason hmncro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:33:20 PDT 2012

Good points Dick and let me add one.   Gmail accounts are ideal for mail
lists.   Their SPAM trap is unequaled and junk mail resulting from the list
address just goes into the trap.   I very rarely get any junk mail through
the gmail account and therefore my list mail goes to the gmail account..
No I don't own any google stock but it is an excellent solution to this
problem.

Henry