[Dixielandjazz] "Franz Jackson: Milestone" A Firm Go!

mjewell at franzjackson.com mjewell at franzjackson.com
Mon Jul 9 12:27:33 PDT 2012

Dixieland Friends,

I just want to extend my sincere thanks to those of you who made pledges in support of my campaign to raise funds to produce my father's (Franz Jackson) last live concert on CD!   Thanks to you and many other loyal friends and fans, the project was successfully funded through Kickstarter.com yesterday afternoon!

Work on the CD will begin very soon with the goal to have it ready for release in time for November's 6th Annual Franz Jackson Jazz Celebration in Dowagiac, MI in celebration of what would have been Franz's 100th birthday.   I'll keep you posted as things progress with the CD and also on details about the Jazz Celebration which I hope will be bigger and better than ever in honor of Franz's 100th birthday.

The Kickstarter campaign is still chugging along and will not officially end until Tuesday (July 10th) at 3:45pm (Eastern time).   Pledges will be accepted right up until the last minute, so if you haven't pledged and still want to, now's the time!  Also, if you intend to purchase "Milestone" when it's released, you might consider doing it now by making a $25 pledge.  That's the pre-order level which secures you a copy of the CD prior to its official release plus a digital download of the album as well - a $45 value for $25.  Not bad, huh?  :)

Here's the link if you're interested in pledging before tomorrow's deadline:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1749558063/franz-jackson-milestone-a-historic-cd-project

Again, thank you for your support of my project and of jazz in general.  It's great to know that this community exists and thrives with its interest and discussions of all things jazz!

All my best,

Michelle Jewell

--
Michelle Jewell
mjewell at franzjackson.com
(269) 684-6386
www.franzjackson.com

We do not share your personal information with any third-parties.  If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply to this message indicating your desire to be removed.

Become a fan of Franz's on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/franzjackson