[Dixielandjazz] Ace In The hole, 2nd Verse?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jul 9 12:16:36 PDT 2012

Many years ago the gentleman who started the Sacramento Banjo Band, Dick Suryhne, taught me some words to Ace In The Hole. I doubt if they were legit. Probably a parity.
BTW- Dick was pat Pulson’s brother in law. Pat was married to Dick’s older sister.
Does anyone happen to have the these words?
They go something such as:
Verse:
Now, you can talk about the guys,
But when it comes to lies,
The gals can show them all a thing or two.
You’ll see B-Girls and street walkers,
??????? and fast talkers,
I can’t remember the rest.
I’ve been thinking about resurrecting these words and performing them.
--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com