[Dixielandjazz] Overseas players in the UK

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 09:04:30 PDT 2012

I know there are a few UK lurkers on the list so here's advance notice
of a couple of gigs in Aston nr Witney OXON. OX18 2DU

July 31st:  bookings are already coming in  for Tamas's "Bohems" This
will be their third visit to the area and they're attracting quite a
following. Admission £10 www.bohemragtime.com  7.30 to 10.15 ish

Aug 20th:  I've just confirmed a visit from Jeff and Anne Barnhart; I
think this will be their 8th or 9th time of playing in the area.

Earlier in the year Jazz Connection from the Netherlands played to a
very appreciative audience.  The new landlord of the village pub ran the
bar.
He hadn't heard much jazz but has become an enthusiast!

Aston is on the edge of the Cotswolds, there are 2 award winning camp
sites within 5 miles  and there's now B&B in Aston and neghbouring
Bampton. (AKA Downton!)
Jude

judyeames.co.uk