[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Crackerjacks playing in the USA this summer

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:46:03 PST 2012

Hello to all,
It looks like the Dixieland Crackerjacks have a gig in NJ, USA on July 15th. Not too far away from New York.
If anyone has suggestions to find a few other gigs around that date , please let me know, would be nice to make a little tour.
Also I'm interested in suggestions for borrowing / renting a bass sax, in playable condition of course. I gues that might be easier then flying my own horn....
Hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Bert BrandsmaInialoane 289263 RD GarijpThe Netherlandsphone ++31 653 463730