[Dixielandjazz] New Wild Bill Davison / Art Hodes / John Petters Video on Youtube

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:25:59 PST 2012

Hello,
I know that Annie is Australian, but she's been in the UK long enough
to be considered British.  I first heard her im person in Breda in
ether 1990 opr 1991, and even then she had been a UK resident for
quite a while.
Hird, on the other hand, was new to me.  I had previously encountered
his name in the Jazzology catalogue.
Cheers