[Dixielandjazz] Lindy Hop dancing with Benny Goodman's signature tune on National Dutch TV

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:53:27 PST 2012

Hello Joe,
Yes, good eye for the detail!It's a Conn Connqueror 26M alto from 1937.
I also have 2 Connqueror tenors 30M, both from the same year, but this alto is the nicest horn, since the lacquer is still in such nice shape.
The horn originally only has been played for 5 years and then wasn't used for decades.When I got it most of the keys couldn't move anymore, there was no oil left after all those year.After many patient hours of restoring the horn was as good as new.
I love it, sold my Selmer within in month! I realised I would never play it again after I got this horn.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma

http://youtu.be/8LiDviwuimM