[Dixielandjazz] Ernie Carson's Services

Rick Campbell ricksax at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 18:00:32 PST 2012

Forwarded, FYI:
_____________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Everett Carson <ecarson at pacificmarketingandpublishing.com>
To: Industrial Art's Diamond Horseshoe Barbershop
<elrichman1 at aol.com>; artabramsjazz <artabramsjazz at gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 20, 2012 5:48 pm
Subject: Ernie's funeral

Has been confirmed for February 13th 2012 at 10:00am at the veterans
cemetery (link below). Anybody attending should be to the main office
no later than 9:45 that’s when they will lead us to the graveside for
the service. After they play taps and give the traditional rifle
salute and we receive the flag we will have 30 minutes if anybody
wants to speak.

Please forward this information to whomever you think may want to
attend.

http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/willamette.asp

Thank you

Everett Carson
Executive Director - Operations
Pacific Marketing & Publishing
9304 SE Main
Milwaukie OR 97222
Office 503.653.0145 Cell 503.720.6015
www.PacificMarketingAndPublishing.com

Rick Campbell
Milneburg Social Aid and Pleasure Society Jazz Band
Portland, Oregon USA
503-701-7356
ricksax at comcast.net