[Dixielandjazz] When Country Meets Dixie

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jan 19 15:43:28 PST 2012

Steve Barbone wrote:

> Oak Ridge Boys and Dukes of Dixieland have teamed up to record a new
> project entitled When Country Meets Dixie, which will be released
> February 28, 2012
(snip)

I wonder if this is the Dukes owned by the family, or the new Dukes and wondering if the law suit was ever settled.

Perhaps if Mike Marois is still a member of DJML, would he comment on this.

I am sending him a CC: of this in case he is not still a member.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.