[Dixielandjazz] The Sidney Bechet Society Vol.1

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Thu Jan 19 06:28:21 PST 2012

Dear listmates,

Does anybody possess this first cd of the The Sidney Bechet Society,
recorded on June 6, 1999. There are 3 pianists (George Wein, Mark Shane,
Bross Townsend) and 2 drummers (Giampolo Biagi, Herlin Riley) involved. On
the internet is a video and for 5 tracks I could see who plays. But not the
remaining 9 tracks! Does the cd text give detailed info of the musicians on
each track?
I need this information for the Bob Wilber Discography, hopefully to be
published in February or March.
Gerard Bielderman