[Dixielandjazz] Marsalis plays the music of Jelly Roll and King Oliver

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 13:47:42 PST 2012

Just heard on my sirius satellite radio that the Jelly Roll King
Oliver program, recorded live from Dizzy's Club Coca Cola,  will be
broadcast on Sirius this coming Friday Night (January 20).

Friday Night, January 20
Sirius Jazz Channel
#67 on my unit
Starts at 8 PM

Wynton Marsalis, trumpet; Dan Nimmer, piano; Carlos Henriquez, bass;
Ali Jackson, drums; Walter Blanding, reeds; Wess Anderson, reeds;
Victor Goines, reeds; Marcus Printup, trumpet; Chris Crenshaw,
trombone; James Chirillo, guitar and banjo; Ricky "Dirty Red" Gordon,
washboard and percussion.

I'll be listening on my way to a gig, but won't be able to hear all of
it. Rats!

Cheers,

Steve Barbone

www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband