[Dixielandjazz] Pete Fountain

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 11:10:20 PST 2012

Hi Marek,

There was also another Ranwood CD (RDS1002), "Swingin' Blues", with many of the tunes on your list:

 Personnel: Jimmy Weber (tp) Tom Gekler, Mike Genevay (tb) Pete Fountain (cl,arr) Bob Molinelli (p) Oliver Felix (b) Charlie Lodice (d)

Recorded in 	Bogalusa, Louisiana, 1990.

Walking the floor over you
Honky tonk
Georgia on my mind