[Dixielandjazz] Suggestions for a 4th of July Concert?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 09:54:14 PST 2012

Have fun enjoying the trad jazz gigging!  In addiiton to the songs
suggested earlier:  Battle Hymn, America the Beautiful, God Bless America  all can
be "jazzed".  Songs that simply reflect mid-summer such as Ice  Cream,
Struttin' with Some Barbeque.  Swinging some marches.

Check out David Littlefield's Fake Book.
(_http://americanmusiccaravan.com/_ (http://americanmusiccaravan.com/) )

Ginny

In a message dated 1/18/2012 9:12:53 A.M. Central Standard Time,