[Dixielandjazz] "What a Wonderful World" - new look at the lyrics

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Jan 16 01:34:44 PST 2012

Subject: [Dixielandjazz] "What a Wonderful World" - new look at the lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/embed/B8WHKRzkCOY

Thanks for sending that one in, Dick.  So often people want to attach the
negative outlook to the words of that song....or, knock the simplicity of
its chords & melody.  If you really pay attention to THE WORDS, as has been
done in this lovely video, you can get so much out of it.

Every time I sing it & get to the part about "watching babies grow...they'll
learn much more than we'll ever know", I think about my own kids & their
friends & the things they have learned.

Jim