[Dixielandjazz] Swing Dancing and sex???

Judi K heartsjazz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:21:24 PST 2012

Good analogy, Steve!  Gave me a smile this morning!   It reminded me of a
special concert Jim Beebe's Chicago Jazz band and I did in Chicago where a
couple of crowded blocks were closed to set up a huge stage with speakers
that reached the clouds. the stage was quite high off the ground, and when
we started playing, the young people came out in droves and kept us so
wonderfully entertained with their choreography, we felt they WERE a part
of our performance.  After every dance, some would rush up to the stage and
say how much they loved it, and exclaimed that their parents told them to
come and hear this..... well, God Bless those parents!!

--
Judi Klinsky

You-Tube:  judikbelle
Face Book:  Judi K Jazz