[Dixielandjazz] Creole Bues - help

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:51:00 PST 2012

Dear Listmates,

I ask your help, I need the chord changes of Creole Blues
(excerpt from "Creole Rhapsody") as recorded in Hollywood, July 14, 1960,
by Duke Ellington (pn), Ray Nance (co), Lawrence Bown (tb), J.Hodges (as),
Harry Carney (bs) Aaron Bell (b), Sam Woodyard (dm).
I have it in the LP "Black Beauty" CBS 21130 originally issued as "Unknown
Session"
in the JC 35342 LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH2LY9BGWIw

It's a moving and beautiful trombone solo that I would like to record with
my Albert system clarinet once in hands of Omer Simeon.

thanks in advance !

cheers

Tito Martino
Sao Paulo - Brazil