[Dixielandjazz] JC Johnson (was Bixing)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:54:57 PST 2012

Hello Bill,
I like your well informed contributions.  I guess we'll never know for
sure, though.  Perhaps it doesn't really matter all that much - the
main thing is the music.  Such things are more important with more
prolifically recorded bands, which recorded the same tunes several
times for several labels, and have been issued and reissued countless
times under various names.  Here, if one wishes to avoid duplication,
knowing the exact personnels and dates may be of great importance.
With kindest regards,
Marek