[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight, unknown take

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 00:20:21 PST 2012

http://www.gracyk.com/odjb.shtml
This is probably the link you are looking for?  I bought the book years ago after finding Tim's website, which was a different URL back then. I too archived a lot of his information about talking machines which was how I originally found out about him.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/