[Dixielandjazz] Bria's New Venture

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 08:47:09 PST 2012

Here's the latest from Bria Skonberg

*  *  *  *  *

Bria Skonberg presents MOSAIC at The Metropolitan Room. NYC January 11.

Welcome to the new year! My secrets are coming out - I've been working
on some projects  and I'm now ready to open my mind to the public of
New York. I'm very excited to announce the launch of a new monthly
series I'm creating called MOSAIC which will feature "brilliantly
jagged musical and comedic talent". I'm combining my love of music,
the art of stand up comedy and thinking outside of the box to provide
an experience that will satisfy your musical and witty humor palates.
Held in the gorgeous yet funky cabaret comfort that is the
Metropolitan Room, you will have full access to see, hear, and be a
part of the action.

Featured guests are comedian Naomi Ekperigin,  - www.facebook.com/BlacktressComedy
comedian Mike Feeney - www.mikefeeneycomedy.com
and guitarist Matt Munisteri - www.mattmunisteri.com

The Metropolitan Room
34 West 22nd Street
Manhattan (NYC)
212-206-0440

Show time is 9:30 to 10:45 PM - Wednesday January 11, 2012

Tickets are $15. Two beverage minimum  - for pre orders go to:
http://metropolitanroom.com/show.cfm?id=71351&cart

For Bria's updated website see:
WWW.BRIASKONBERG.COM

Hey Bria: BREAK A LEG - LIVE YOUR DREAM.

Folks in or near NYC are urged to get out and support her new
endeavor. BTW, this venue is fast becoming the "in" spot in NYC.
Regular performers there include the legendary Annie Ross, Houston
Person etc.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband