[Dixielandjazz] Armstrong Video Filmed in Disneyland

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Sun Jan 1 16:46:49 PST 2012

 Can't let this one go without comment, Ginny. This is an outstanding piece of video. We are so lucky to be able to enjoy these songs performed in such a relaxed and happy, even intimate setting for the time. If only the original Hot 5 had been filmed playing. We can only imagine. This video gives us an idea. Johnny St. Cyr playing the 6-string banjo - What a treat!

thanks for the posting

Tony Orr, lurker
banjo, Wombat Jazz Band, Melbourne