[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Audiences

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:05:44 PST 2012

Even here in Israel a small contingent out of the New Orleans Function
has landed a steady, albeit bi-weekly, job in a Jaffa bar.  The public
is mixed - young and old.  It is not clear why the band's regular
dancing audience does not come - perhaps it will when it's less cold
(nothing like Pennsylvania, but cold for Tel-Aviv).
Cheers