[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong in Blokker (1959)

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Feb 27 06:56:03 PST 2012

Dear Marek,

Most Oscar Aleman blogs are published in the English language at the Oscar
Aleman blog:  http://oscar-aleman.blogspot.com/

The picture shows only three of the six musicians.  BTW:  The personnel
needs a proper identification as I'm not sure about who's who on the photo.
( http://keepswinging.blogspot.com )

Maybe some Dutchmen can help me!

Hans