[Dixielandjazz] Feeny the non-Novelty Act (Cab Calloway)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:37:52 PST 2012

I have the Lp referred to below, and I couldn't agree more with
Robert!  Absolutely outstanding!
I may not be a great lover of vocals, but some time after getting the
CBS LP I bought a European RCA LP of Cab Calloway, 1933-1934
recordings, and I still consider it among the best big bands records I
have (and I have lots of Basie, Shaw, BG, the Duke, et al).
Cheers