[Dixielandjazz] Moving my OKOM

Bob Brodsky rfoxbro at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 09:55:32 PST 2012

-

Dear Lovers o0f OKOM

As of March 1, we will have moved back to Claremont; from which we came 53 years age! Here are the vitals:

(please excuse me if you get more than one  of these messages)

Robert F and Patricia W Brodsky
      Claremont Manor
650 West Harrison Ave.
cottage 448 Cambridge
Claremont , CA. 91711
(909) 626 2050
rfoxbro at aol.com

Claremont is a college town with retirees, such as us, being a close second. It is located just North of Pomona and about 10 miles from the Ontario Airport.  It is also a stop on the Metro link from Union Station in Downtown LA (about 40 miles West). Claremont Manor has very reasonably priced gust rooms for your visit. We will live in an one bedroom cottage with an attached garage, in which we will keep our car and two new scooters.

Of course this is all dependent on our living thru the move - which at this seems very doubtful. Come see us!

Love   Bob and Pat

My newest ( and 5th) book, "Catch a Rocket Plane" should be available as a "Print on Demand"  under Robert F. Brodsky on Amazon.com/books at end March or early April. It is a sequel to "On the Cutting Edge"