[Dixielandjazz] "Chicago and All That Jazz"--10 minute video from 1961

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 20 10:57:44 PST 2012

Definitely a goodie, Bob!  I've owned the entire show (a piecing together of the filmed rehearsal, actually, and not the actual broadcast, which I believe was live) on VHS since, I believe, it came out in the early to mid-90s.  Amazon shows no sign of it having ever been issued on DVD.  Here's the link, and very affordable:

http://tinyurl.com/83bfy2k

Stuff like that makes me want to buy some VHS-to-DVD software!

Sent from my cOmputer