[Dixielandjazz] Why the question marks

Don Kirkman donsno2 at charter.net
Sat Feb 18 16:02:03 PST 2012

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:42:43 +1100,   Bill Haesler wrote:

Bill didn't get the odd Q-marks on his  Mac.  I didn't get them on my
Win7 MS machine.  I think somewhere between what you sent and what you
saw on the list your message passed through a node that changed it
from plain text to something else--I always receive in plain text. The
possible causes are numerous.