[Dixielandjazz] R.I.P. Bruce McNichols

Geoff Power gnjmusic at netspace.net.au
Fri Feb 17 22:40:45 PST 2012

Well put, Steve - you speak for many of us.

Bruce was a great friend to all the New Wolverine Jazz Orchestra, playing on
our Vol.11 CD, "Another Great Time At Fred's Farm", and assisting us with
several of our US tours, particularly in the East.  He was always upbeat,
positive and one of the funniest guys I ever met. I've recorded a few radio
programs on Australian Jazz for OKOM, and every time he heard one (even
repeats) he would send me a nice email saying how much he enjoyed it - I'll
miss those emails.

We'll miss him.

Regards to all

Geoff Power