[Dixielandjazz] Fw: BRUCE MCNICHOLS- 4/6/1939 ---- 2/16/2012

knittelsportland at juno.com knittelsportland at juno.com
Thu Feb 16 13:37:03 PST 2012

This came from Bruce McNichols son;

Rick Knittel

It is with great sadness and devastation that I report…. my father, Bruce
Smith McNichols passed away this morning of a massive stroke while at
home with my mom.

I obtained most of your email addresses by going through some of my
father’s email contacts….  If I failed to include anyone you may know
that should be informed, please forward this information to them.

We will have a visitation service this weekend, and hopefully in a few
months a life celebration memorial.

Funeral arrangements for this weekend are as follows:

SATURDAY, 2/18/2012
2:00PM-4:00PM
And
7:00PM-9:00PM