[Dixielandjazz] recording genius Rudy Van Gelder-- Interview-- Marc Myers

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 17:56:03 PST 2012

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Marc Myers' blog has published three of five interviews with recording
genius Rudy Van Gelder.  I will give link to

First interview.  Then one can click at the top for the next one.  Four and
five are to come, so you're on your own.

If you don't know who Rudy Van Gelder is, then you've got some catching up
to do.  I, of course, learned some things I didn't know and likely you will,
too.  Also, great photos.   One may subscribe to Marc Myers Jazzwax blog.

Thanks, Marc.

http://www.jazzwax.com/2012/02/interview-rudy-van-gelder-part-1.html