[Dixielandjazz] Joe "Country" Washburne

Ralston, Deirdre deirdre.ralston at hp.com
Tue Feb 14 14:07:27 PST 2012

I am the Granddaughter of the late Country Washburne.  Daughter of his late son James.
I recently came across a post from one of your subscribers(Dan Augustine) that mentions a relative of Country's (Jim Washburne).  I know that Country had a sister, and maybe a brother and I'm wondering if Jim might be the son of one of them.

My information on his family and background is sketchy.  My father died when I was 8 years old and I didn't see much of my grandparents after his death.  By the time I was about 17 they had both passed.

I would very much like to get in touch with any relatives of my father's.

Thank you.